Clicksor Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

3 STORY OF BUILDING LABORERS, AND LUNCH MENU


In an apartment building project, there are 3 building laborers who was having lunch.

The first building laborers: "Goodness!! egg sandwiches again! Eggs, egg, egg again !!!!!. If tomorrow I can bring all the sandwiches are still in the egg again, I'm going to jump from building up! "
The second building laborers: "fried chicken, fried chicken, chicken fried again! I'll go mad!! If tomorrow is still on can bring fried chicken, I'm going to kill myself! "
The third building laborers: "???????, peanut butter every day I eat peanut butter toast!, if tomorrow is still peanut butter is also going to follow me to jump with you two!"

The next day, the first building laborers can bring sandwiches in egg again, the second building laborers, bring fried chicken again, and the third building laborers also peanut butter again, eventually, they all jump from the building.

At the funeral, the third wife of laborers building was very sad at all:
the first building laborers wife : "If only I knew he would not eat egg sandwiches, I'd Make another .... "
the second building laborers wife: "If only he says he's bored as fried chicken, this certainly will not happen ... ... .. "
the third building laborers wife: "I'm confused,  why my husband committed suicide, he always makes him self ... ... .. "

No comments:

Post a Comment