Clicksor Ad

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I AM NOT RAPING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE


On a day of the trial occurred, at a court office. Which discusses the Tony, who was 70 years old, raping seven-year-olds.

In the trial took place much debate among judges, prosecutors, and Tony, the defendant.
Judge: "Mr. Tony, you are being accused of rape children under the age!, Rightly so, your prosecutor?"
Prosecutor: "Exactly, a majesty!"
Because the allegations of judges and prosecutor are still burdensome Tony. Tony finally protest ...
Tony: "I do not accept, a Majesty!"
Prosecutor: "Do not  accept ? There are victims, witnesses so much, less what else?"
Tony: "Anyway I do not accept ..!!, obviously I do not rape children under the age?"
Judge: "If it was not under age, then what?"
With confidence Tony said, "I am raping children under the mattress!"

No comments:

Post a Comment