Clicksor Ad

Saturday, September 24, 2011

PEE IN EAR


There was a 5-year-old child named Lily. The Lily is a bad habit, which is often pee in my pants, in a day Lily could be more than 10 times the pee. Fuss, if the Lily in whom go by their parents, must always requested for the bathroom to pee or pee in my pants too.

One day, Lily, whom went to the wedding at his mother. In the middle of the party, Lily dying for a pee. Since it was not resistant Lily cried “... Mommy ..!!!! ... Pee ...!!!!!!”
The mother was angry with Lily "Lily ..!!!... ... do not shout like that ... I was embarrassed ...!!! let's go to the bathroom .... “ said the mother. Because it is often like that, then Mother had the bright idea

"Lily ... if you want to pee, Lily just told to me .... Mom I want to sing ... okay" Lily nodded in agreement.

Then a few days later, she whom again by his mother to the party. When Lily want to pee, Lily said to the mother "Mom ...Mommy ... I want to sing ... .. "
Her mother smiled “... like that, ... nice to hear it, let's go to the toilet .....”

One day, Lily Stay at home grandmother. Incidentally Lily shared a bedroom with her grandmother. Midnight Lily dying for a pee. Then Lily remembered the words of his mother. "if you want to pee, say I want to sing ..."
Not long after his grandmother Lily Say ... "Granny..... IWant to sing...!!!"
The old woman replied ... "OOOO .. you want to sing, Lily. Let singing in my ears..."

Grandma's ears were urinated  ... by the Lily ....

No comments:

Post a Comment