Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CODILE POOL BETTING


Once there is a wealthy businessman was having a party at his home in the region's elite. wealth of these people do not like, a lot of money, not to mention her home in some cities, girls have a lot of savings, after that he also had helicopters & airplanes. Anyway all he had. He was a little quirky. Swimming pool on the content of many crocodiles. While a party at the pool, the rich stand on the life guard tower that could see the friend's apartment.

Then he told all was quiet & said "Well, the first person who dares to swim in the pool here is from the tip to tip I love going there all my money." All in silence. The rich look to the friend-tememnya in disdain and said "OK, first person who dared to swim in the pool here is from tip to tip there, I love all my money plus my house." Still not there also react. "OK, then all my money, houses, cars, airplanes, all my property, shares, securities and all my girls, just everything I have.

"SPLASH! There is a waterfall! Crocodiles on ngerubutin but he dodged aje like Tarzan. Dodged here and there, also fought with the crocodile. Finally, until well beyond. The rich got out of the life guard towers and ran into the man.
Rich: "Damn you! Really great, I never thought if anyone dared to do it. you want the money now? "
Desperate: "No! I do not want money! "
Rich: "You want her home now?"
Desperate: "No! I do not want her home "
Rich: "You want a car with a plane now or later?"
Desperate: "No! I also do not want the plane "
Rich: "You ask for stock or securities?"
Desperate: "No! I do not want to "
Rich: "You ask my girl?"
Desperate: "I do not want that cave juganggak"
Rich: "Well, it wants what you ?????"
Desperate: "I just wants to know who the thugs who push me on the pool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment