Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HUSBAND DIARY, ABOUT HIS BELOVED WIFE


Monday:
Someone stole all my credit cards, but I do not
report it. The thief does not drain as much money as my wife.

Tuesday:
I asked the wife, "Honey, where is the best place to celebrate ourwedding anniversary?" He replied, "Try a place that I had nevervisited." Well, that night I took her to the kitchen.

Wednesday:
If traveling, we always hold hands. Today I release her hand, all of a sudden he just went to the Supermarket.

Thursday:
My wife loves to buy stuff that is marked DOWN. Today, she boughtan escalator.

Friday:
My wife's hobby is SHOPPING, SHOPPING and SHOPPING. Last week she fell sick for a week, I had heard there were threeboutiques eventually went bankrupt.

Saturday:
He loves to collect items that use electricity. He bought an electricblender, electric toaster, electric heating food, and all other electrical. This morning he asked, "Honey, what about stuff that I have not got?"; I bought she an electric chair!

Sunday:
Today, my wife called me and complained, her car could not walk anymore. I asked why, he said there was water in the carburetor. I asked where her car there, he said he plunged into a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment