Clicksor Ad

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I WANT TO KNOW, WHY IT CAN BE UP RACKET IN YOUR NECK


Mr. John went into the doctor practice with a bruised face and a broken tennis racket terkalung in his neck.

"Do not worry, I will immediately help you. But I want to know first, why the racket it got wrapped around your neck? "Asked doctor.

"The story like this, doctor," said Mr. John. "This morning, my wife and I went to play tennis. Then my wife did blow too hard so the ball disappeared from our sight. We are busy looking for the ball. Then in the corner of the field I saw a cow is lying down. I approached the cow, and I slowly lift the cow tail. OH MY GOD! It turns out the missing tennis balls do exist under the base of the tail. I shouted for my wife, 'Honey, this looks like yours!'. And the doctor, after saying the words that I do not remember anything else ".

No comments:

Post a Comment