Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ROBOTS ARE SEXY SECRETARY


Two friends meet in the office, one of them is an expert robot maker.
Patrick: "Hay, my friend, how are you?"
Matt: "I'm fine. Congratulations, beautiful secretary! "
Patrick: "I'm glad you liked it. But believe it or not, she's a robot! "
Matt: "No way?"
Patrick: "That’s right ... ..! She was the last model from Japan. I tell you how she works. If you squeeze her left breast, she will be read. If you squeeze her right breast, she will be typing. And not only that, even she can be make love too! "
Matt: "Are you kidding?"
Patrick: "No, it is, you can try it ..
Then Matt spatial breaks and they took him there for a while. Patrick suddenly heard screaming Matt: "Aiiiiiiiih ... ... ..! Helppppp Meeee... ... ..!
Patrick: "Damn! I forgot to tell him 'the back' is a pencil sharpener! "

No comments:

Post a Comment