Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

LOGIC THINKER


One day at a bar, come in a well-dressed and drank in the bar. Thebartender was cool to see people interested and asked: "What dopal?"
Then the man replied, "I am a LogicThinker".
The bartender was confused and asked: what is a work of logicalthinker?
The man answered: "well hard to explain, because it is not anuncommon, but I'll give you an example, ok?"
Bartender: "Ok!"
Guest: "Well, first of all I would ask first, if you have an aquarium?"
Bartender: "Oh of course, I have a huge aquarium at home."
Guest: "Well if you have an aquarium, logically you have a fish"
Bartender: "Oh of course, I have a fish different types"
Guest: "well if you have a fish, you must love animals"
bartender: "Oh, yes, very true I am very fond of animals"
Guest: "If you love animals, especially on your child! You must be very loving your child".
bartender: "Absolutely, I love my children more than a fish".
Guest: "Well logically, if you have children must have a wife".
bartender: "You know why? I did have a beautiful wife ".
Guest: "Of course I know, because it all just logical. well now the last question, if you have a wife and children, you are not impotent!right? "
bartender: "I am not 100% completely impotent".
Guest: "Well that's about it logical thinker".
bartender: "like that? I understand right now "(while amazed)

Then after the guests had left, a friend came and asked the bartender:
friend: "uh, you were really fun to talk what?"
bartender: "ooo I was talking about people's work as a logicalthinker"
friend: "what is a logical thinker"
bartender: "Well you know I have explained (lagaknya recurrent)first of all I asked first, you have an aquarium or not?"
friend: "do not have that?"
bartender: (talking with a loud and definite) the mean  you are impotent!

No comments:

Post a Comment