Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

RECOGNITION OF FOUR BROTHERS


Four of the monks are allowed to go overnight week by the Pastor, but must report what they have done. Next day ....
Priory I: Father I have sinned since last night watching a movie, which is inappropriate in the watch
Pastor: Your sins are forgiven, because you've confessed, now go and drink the holy water
Priory IV, which was placed at the back of a small smile.
Priory II: Father, last night I sinned because I was not careful SHG motorhome crashed into a dog and killed it
Pastor: Your sins are forgiven, because you've confessed, now go and drink the holy water
Priory IV, again smiling, laughing followed by "he .. he .. he ..."
Priory III: Father last night I sinned because, accidentally saw my neighbor was in the shower
Pastor: Your sins are forgiven, because you've confessed, now go and drink the holy water
Priory IV did not take any more laughing even harder, "Hua ... ha ... ha ...."
Father: Why do you laugh like that, What did you do last night?
Priory IV: "I urinated in the holy water, father"

No comments:

Post a Comment