Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WHAT COMPLIMENT WANT TO YOU HEAR


3 people best friend had an accident, after celebrating a bachelor party one of them. Apparently too many drinks to make them drunk and unable to drive properly. Luckily for them, they go to heaven because has lived his life well. At the door of heaven, they asked the angel: "If You can hear the comments of people who mourn, what would You hear? "
Youth I: "I want to be praised as a doctor and a good father as long as I live."
Youth II: "If I want to hear them say how much I have been a good teacher and provide good teaching for future students. "
Angel: "Do you how really quiet," said the angel to
The youth who was supposed to get married the day after tomorrow.
Youth III: "I do not want to be praised, I just want them to say
"Hey ... look, he finally moves "

No comments:

Post a Comment