Clicksor Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

I'M JUST A STOP THE IMPORTANT AUTHORITIES


At the time the Pope was visiting the city of New York, he was invited to tour the city by car with a driver accompanied. Because the driver wants to give the best service and also to show his skill, he said, "Mr. Pope whatever you want, I'll meet, you name it."


"Well", said Pope, "Actually I have long wanted to drive your own car. At Vatican I did not go anywhere, and if I have to go out, always available driver and private car for me. I would love to drive myself, but never got a chance to do it. "


"Well," the driver said, "If only that issue, it does not matter." And then they also swap places. Pope driving and the driver sat behind him. But it has just reached the intersection first, the Pope forgot to stop at a red light, and move on. Immediately following the New York police car and stopped it. The car pulled over, police off the bike, and approached the car.
But as soon as he approached, he recognized the Pope, and he soon returned to his bike and immediately contacted his superiors.


"Sir", said the policeman, "I just stop the Important authorities."
"What?" Said his boss, "Chief of Police?"
"No sir, he's even taller than the Mayor."
"Hey, you do not stop the President of the United States" is not it? "
"No sir, he's even higher."
"Well, so who do you stop it?" Asked the boss confused.
"Do not know sir", replied the police, "but whoever he is, the chauffeur is the Pope!"

No comments:

Post a Comment