Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SHOW THREE VAMPIRE FANGS


One day 3 people vampire fangs again show his prowess on each in terms of sucking blood and killing prey.
"Coincidence ya really cold night, I was so hungry at all" said the first vampire.
"What if we fight the power, greeted the fastest blood sucking" vampire asked the second ..
"Okay ...!"
"My first" first vampire said ...
then ... whuuusssss. The first vampire dashed. Before long, the lapse of five minutes he was back again with a face full of blood and he said .. "You see the city not under there?"
"Yes we see" said the second & third the vampires.
"All people are already dead, I suck their blood"
"Aahh, it’s nothing, look at me .." and the vampire the second took off sharply, the lapse of three minutes, he went back with his face covered in blood, and he said ...
"You see the village below there? all people are already on the dead, I suck their blood! "
"Aahh….  It’s very nothing, look at me!" Vampire third dashed flew sharp ... and not until one minute he was back with blood all over his face ... and he said "you see power lines down there?"
"Yes .. yes .. we see ... "
"Damn .. I do not see !!@#$%^&"

No comments:

Post a Comment