Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TOMMY'S ROWBOAT AND TIMMY'S WIFE


There are two twins, they are Tommy's and Timmy. Tommy's has a Rowboat that is very old. By chance, one day Timmy's wife had died the day along with Tommy's rowboat is sinking. A few days later an elderly woman saw Tommy, and accidentally one recognized him as Timmy, who lost his wife. She said to Tommy,
"I'm very sad for your loss. You must be feeling sad. "

Well the Tommy thought that she was talking about that rowboat, he replied "Actually I could say even happy to be rid of her. She was very, very old, even worse than the first time. The bottom had rotted, and smells very fishy. The back was already very bad, and the hole in the front is very wide. Every time I use it, the hole grew, and she leaked like mad. I think, the end is when I rented she to the four young men who are having fun the other day. I've warned them, that she was not very comfortable, but they are also willing to use it. Four of them trying to get into the same and he eventually split exactly in the middle. "

The old lady even then fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment