Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WHAT HAPPENED TO HELL, GOD?


Bill Gates died in a crash. he found himself in a place of purgatory (sin). God was there and said, "Well, Bill, I benar2x confused with this call.
I'm not so sure, whether I should send you to hell or to heaven. Because I see it, you've helped people dgnmeletakkan computer in every house almost all over the world and create a Windows 95 that's amazing. I am going to do something I've never done before. For this case, I will give you the freedom to decide where you want to stay. "Bill replied," Well, thank God.

But what's the difference between heaven and hell?
God says, "I allow you to visit them first so that you may more easily make decisions".

"Okay. If so, I try to look at hell first. "
Then Bill went to Hell. It turns out he saw that hell is a very beautiful place, clean with white sand beach with clear water. And there are thousands of beautiful women who run, swim, play water, laughing happily. The sun was shining with a cool and comfortable atmosphere, perfect.

Bill was very pleased. "Wow, amazing! It's beautiful there! ", He told God," If hell just like that, I want to see Heaven! "
"Good," said God. Immediately they went to heaven to see the atmosphere there. Bill saw heaven in high places filled clouds. Millions of angels playing harps and singing. He felt peaceful atmosphere in heaven saw but he did not seem excited as when I saw hell. Bill thought for a moment, and finally make a decision.
"Hmm, I thought ... I'd prefer Hell, God." He said to the Lord.
"Well, then," replied God, "according to your wishes."

Then Bill Gates went to live in hell. Two weeks later, God wants to see the state of the millionaire, Bill Gates, is to make sure it okay and what is being done.
When God arrived in Hell, he found Bill was in a dark alley and shouted in the midst of a burning fire. He felt burned and tortured.
"How are you, Bill?", God asked.
Bill replied with a deep voice, full of suffering and hopelessness. "It was horrible, God. It's not the same as what
I saw yesterday. Where the white sandy beaches, beautiful women who once was here that?? What happened God? "
God says, "Oh It's just a screen saver, Bill!"

No comments:

Post a Comment