Clicksor Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

SIMILAR TO WILL SMITH


On one day, a young woman to take the bus. The woman took a seat next to a mustachioed man, aged around 40's. When seeing him, she was half surprised and immediately said to the delight.

"Eh?! You seem to often appear on TV? You ..., er ...? Yes ... you Will Smith? "
"No,. I'm not Will Smith ... "the man replied with a smile.
"Ah, do not lie? You must be Will Smith! I ngefans same time you really know! "
"Ah, you are ... the truth, I'm not Will Smith ..." the man replied calmly.
"Come on, admit it! You again disguised as ordinary people do ...? Why take the bus? Let me… not get caught if you are Will Smith, right? "
"I swear, I'm not Will Smith. I am from the village anyway, is not possible if I was Will Smith ... "he tried to explain.
"the Artist is like that, sir, do not to invite attention. confess, sir ... cool…  to sit together with Will Smith on the bus, lol ..., come on, sir, admit it! "Believing himself to the woman forced the man to confess.

Return he said that he was not Will Smith, but she continued drilled with questions and urged the man to confess.

" You must be Will Smith! Come on, admit, sir! "

Over time, the man was disturbed and began to lose patience as it continues to be forced to admit. Exasperated, the man replied with a tone higher and slightly bulging eyes, "Well,! I'm Will Smith. You satisfied?! then, when I was Will Smith, you want to say anything else?!! "

The young woman smiles as she lemes replied, "Why not like it ...?"

Men: X "#@%%*!!!!$$ //!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment