Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ORAL SEX


in one afternoon three girls, usually .. 're discussing sex with their partners, while oral sex until the problem ..


Lili: every time I oral boyfriend George, I feel his testicles really coldits temperature is not there ..!
Deasy: true, my boyfriend Jonathan is also the way ..
Rose: I do not want to do dirty work like that ..!
Lili and Deasy say together: Stupid ..! If we are oral with them, thenwe will be more cherished.


After thinking for a moment ..


Rose: ok I will try tonight ..


The next day they were surprised to see Rose's face was battered:ye why??


Rose: I follow the advice you guys last night oral to him, I see he'sdone very satisfied, I continued to say: Honey, your testes different from George and Jonathan .. They have a cold .. You have .. VERYWARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment