Clicksor Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

LIKE A BABY


Bryan and Sheryl, A pair of lovers who want to get married on a date.


Sheryl whispered to her lover, "Now is the time we are honest with each other so that we shall not be disappointed." Bryan nodded.


"Actually my breasts flat as a board. If you do not like to say it. We can cancel the wedding plans. I'm ready for it ", said Sheryl.


Bryan gently replied, "It does not matter. For me sex is not important, but love "


Sheryl was relieved to hear it.


"I also need to say anything to be honest with you.", Said Bryan.Sheryl nodded smiling. " Actually. My mr  P  like a baby ... ", said Bryan.


"Shh ... never mind it does not matter. For me sex is not important.But love is love. "Sheryl said.


Bryan was relieved to hear it.


Wedding night arrives. Sheryl began to undress to reveal her breasts are really flat. Bryan just smiled to see it. Then Bryan started to open his pants so that it appears his Mr. P. Seeing that Sheryl screamed and fainted. Having revived the Sheryl asked,"Did you say yours like a baby ...?"


"Well it is like a baby, length 50 cm and weighing 3 kg"

No comments:

Post a Comment