Clicksor Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

HOW DO YOU SELL A TOTAL OF THAT BOOK?


One day there are people applying to be a salesman stutter datengbook ...
"Ex…. Ex… cuse …. me…. sir ... ..," greeting the stuttering.
"Can I help, sir?"
"I…. I …  want …. To… ap..ap …. apply … to….  be a …a … sal… sales ….bb…b… book, sir"
"The normal, cute and pretty aja not be capable of selling it! Whatyou believe could be the salesman?? "
"of … of… cc… course I …can, sir" she replied firmly.


The next day, it was not until a half-day, sold 10 books. Given 20 books, sold them all. And so on until the book became a bestseller.


At the evening reception respect, the stuttering came time to givethe secrets to sell books.
"R..RR.. Real…ly …ss…s… simply, I just ... I …. just ....  just ask the ….. the…. Pros…. Pec… tive …bbb …  bbb.. buyer, “yyy….you ….ww….w….want ….to ….buy ... th..tt.. this …bbb…bb…book … or…w.. w… want…m… me ….to …rr…r…read … ff…for… you?? "

No comments:

Post a Comment