Clicksor Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 WOMEN AND THE EXCESS


A wealthy man who has three girlfriends confusion when determining which women are about to marry. To determine who should be pendampingya, he decided to give Rp. 100 million to each of his girlfriend and see how they spend their money is.
First girlfriend doing a total makeover with the money raised. He bought new clothes, body treatments, all-out until the appearancelooks very perfect. "I spent the money so I can look beautiful. That'sall for love of you, "said first girlfriend with spoiled.
The second girlfriend to buy a new home theater to the rich man's.He said, "Honey, I bought this gift because I love you so much"
Third girlfriend invested USD. 100 million is in the stock market. Inan instant it can double its investment and return the money of Rp.100 million plus investment results to the man. "Honey, I invest this money for our future because I love you so much," So the thirdboyfriend seduction.
He was still confused and had to think hard to determine who should be his future wife.
Finally he decided to marry her boyfriend, who has the biggestbreasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment