Clicksor Ad

Saturday, October 1, 2011

TWO TICKS ARE GOSSIPING.


There are two male siblings ticks, ticks A was in Florida, Ticks B in Alaska.
Once, visiting ticks A ticks B in Alaska and there was the conversation:
A Ticks: "HHHHHaaaallllloooooo ...." (In a tone vibrating due to cold)
Ticks B: "Hello also, why do ye, O cold indeed ... what you been up here ????"
Ticks A: "I ride on a Harley rider mustache ...."
Ticks B: "No wonder you are cold, winter right now. So later if you want to visit here you to the airport, later on there you will see sexy girl, her name stewardess. you just jump into the mini skirt .... must warm up purposes. "
One time, ticks ticks A visit back to B.
A Ticks: "Aaaaallllloooooowwww BBBBRRRRRR" (with shaking chills tone)
Ticks B: "You are cold again huh? ... One did not follow my advice ...."
Ticks A: "I told you to the airport and meet sexy girls like you say, and I immediately jump into the mini skirt. But the plane delayed his departure. I was engrossed in it while lying down because of warm. When I woke up .. I was was surprised already exist in another Harley rider ... mustache ...
Ticks B: "??????? .... "

No comments:

Post a Comment