Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DANGERS OF MASTURBATION FOR WOMEN


Little information that may be useful for women who like tomasturbate

Last week when me in the hospital keep duty in Atambua, mecoming half-old female patient, age 50, still looks OK, she gripedwhen urinating sometimes there is pain. As a doctor, I do regular checks, including having the lady check urine.

Tomorrow morning, the lady piss and put into bottles and sentservants to bring the bottle to the hospital laboratory. When it was raining heavily, and the lady's servants suddenly slipped and fell, causing the broken bottle he was carrying. She would ask his employer to report and urinate again but scared, definitely scolded.Then she thought, I'd better replace the disposable my piss only,rather than scolding got.

Finally the servant looking for bottles and urine. then sent to aclinical laboratoryand she returned with a receipt and then handed over to the employer. The next day, the lady came back on mymedication, as she brought the laboratory results, and me reallyshocked, then me asked the lady, "do you have a husband?" Shereplied: "no doc, I've long become a widow, my husband died".

I asked again: "sorry madam, if you have a boyfriend or a guy who likes to accompany you?" (I must be careful to ask her) Shereplied: "oo there is no doc, I was at home alone anyway, at most,take a bit of social activity". I became more confused, but as a doctor I should be authoritative in the presence of the patient,eventually I just say: "Madame (in a tone as smooth as possible) ....of the results of laboratory examinations, I have to congratulate you,because it turns out you're pregnant. So maybe the pain when youurinate, it can be caused by pregnancy mistress and for that I givethe recipe and cover letter to the lady referred to a gynecologist totake care of your health. I see the face expression of the landlady,very pale. I also sorry anyway! Finally she walked with unsteadysteps back.

Arriving at the house the lady ran into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and then take the eggplant purple .. then she slam-slamonto the table until the eggplant is destroyed with a curse: "damnyou eggplant, eggplant damn you. because of you I becamepregnant, how will my child apparently, lest later on his face purple,damn you, I do not want to use you again, I learned my lesson. ....!

No comments:

Post a Comment