Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THE STORY OF 3 DEAD PEOPLE


An angel at the door gate between Heaven and Hell are hearing people dead. about this debate that occurred among them:

Angel: "Hey, What is the cause of your death?"
Person 1: "A few minutes ago I was in office, but because suddenly I felt my wife was cheating, I hurry home. Arriving at home, the door was locked. Then I break down the door and found my wife was naked in a corner bed with a messy bed position. I refused to the window and saw a man's hand was hanging, without further ado I was at the hands of these people let him fall and die. After he fell down, I grab my refrigerator and throw it also down, while throwing a refrigerator, a sudden my heart disease recurrence and I joined the refrigerator fell together. "

Angel: "ooh, so. I feel so sorry for you. Next to wear shorts, please tell me the cause of death. "
Person 2: "Look, I'm exercising on the balcony of my apartment, then I slipped and fell, fortunately I was able to hold on to the balcony on the floor below my apartment. But suddenly there was a beat up my hands so I fell, Fortunately, I fell in the trash a soft, but suddenly there was a refrigerator that fell and hit me. So I am here. "

Angel: "very unlucky fate. Please next, people who were naked. Can you tell us how did you come here? "
People 3: "Look, I'm having an affair with someone's wife, suddenly he comes home from work. So I hurriedly hidden in the refrigerator. Do not know why, suddenly I was here. "
Angel: "ooh ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment