Clicksor Ad

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 BEGGAR STORY ...


One day at a traffic ... there are three beggars were gathered to talk about their work on one day ...
beggars 1: nice folks, let's count our profits today ...
beggars 2 & 3: come on ...
beggars 1: Thank god. ... my get 2 million today ...
beggar 2: wow fantastic ... how to do? (with a curious tone)
beggars 1: hahahahahahahhaha .... It's easy ... my just pretended blind ..., let them in pity ...
beggar 2: oh .... so so yah? but still a lot of me ... my can be 5 million ...
beggars 1: wah?? how to do? (in disbelief)
beggar 2: it's easy ... I pretended my leg stump of their result on sorry ... ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah
Beggar 3 paused only a second look theme cool to talk ...
beggars 1: hey, you know why? why so sad?
beggar 2: From when did you not say anything ... tell me how muchyour could?
beggars 3: Today, I did not get anything ... every time I approach the people, they quickly run away ... it looks like they repulsed away from me
beggars 1: why?
penegmis 2: What is trick your today? What you have notshowered, so people on the run?
beggars 3: not so ... I tried a new trick ... I think it would work ... uh ...turned out pesky
beggar 1 & 2: What's the trick?
beggars 3: (innocently) I pretended amputated my head, hoping they in pity ... and it turns out, they run away ...


No comments:

Post a Comment