Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ALLOWANCE GIVEN


There was a cattle rancher who is quite successful and has hundreds of cows. One day there came a farm worker who menyamardan asked "every day the cows are eating what you give?". Breeders' oh me give you just eat grass ",

"If so, you are fine because I have been feeding these cows are not worth it" said the officer. "I fine you 200 dollars".

Finally after a few days later the officer came back and asked the same to the farmers. "You give what the cows eat it now?" Said the officer.
The farmer replied "I give to eat cheese, hamburger, & milk".

"If so, I fine you $ 300, for feeding beyond reasonable limits ...!" Said the officer.
Finally a week later the officer comes back and asks you the same thing to the breeder. "What you feed your cows are now ..??" the officer asked. Finally, for fear of the penalty again, the farmer replied

"Look sir, every day all these cows I gave the money each of the three bucks, whatever they want to eat what and where ... .!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment