Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FLIRT DEATH


The Tony was reading his email, and there is an interesting article on how to get acquainted with the girl. One way is to start a conversation like the following:
Guy: "Excuse me, miss. Do you have a screwdriver? "
Girl: "Ha! No. .. "
Guy: "If nomer hp, have it not you?"
Finally, Tony wanted to try the "seduction of death" is.
And ... In a garden ...
Tony: "Excuse me, miss. Do you have a screwdriver? "
Girl: "Ihave it ... You want a plus or a minus?"
Tony: "Uh .. ngg ?!?,.. please a minus only. If the hammer, do you have it? "
Girl: "I have also .. This .. "
Tony: "(Damn..)? If the wrench, there is not? "(With the full expectation that the girl answered" no ")
Girl: "Ooo .. There were also ... from size 10 to 20. You want a what? "
Tony: "... DAAMMMN ...! F &^%** K .... Okay, I must To the point, miss. Do you have a phone number? "
Girl: "Ooo .. This .. (handing me business cards and brochures Ace hardware). .. If you need a tool, just contact me. Incidentally, I worked in the sales marketing tools the most complete center, Ace hardware! ... "
Tony: ".... My fate ...." (He went with bowed sluggish ..)

No comments:

Post a Comment