Clicksor Ad

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CLUBBING WIFE

Two women who lived next door, make an appointment for clubbing together ...
In place of clubbing, they were both drinking until drunk ..
Come home from clubbing, they were on foot .. And suddenly they were dying for a pee .. Because the return path ngelewatin grave, eventually they both decided to urinate on the grave ..
Shortly after urinating ...;
Wife 1: Uh, what you wear to clean it.??
Wife 2: Use PANTIES my alone, I'll direct my exhaust .. if you?
Wife 1: waahhh .. PANTIES my so expensive, just buy more .... loss at all, ahh ..! Then, use the hell ..???
Wife 2: Wear it alone ..! (while pointing at a paper wreath on the tombstone)
With cool, Wife 1 a bouquet of paper flowers to take it for cleaning. And they went home each ...
Tomorrow morning the husband who kesel seen behavior of their wives, talking on the fence ....;
Husband 1: I think our wives have banned dugemh ...!
Husband 2: Yes sir, the last night alone, my wife came home not wearing PANTIES ..!!! Where it's In her panties ..!
Husband 1: Still better, sir .... when my wife sleep. In her groin, was a card saying. The contents of which ...;
"ALL MEMBERS OF OUR ARMED FORCES - MARINES ... WE WOULD NEVER FORGET YOU ... .!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment