Clicksor Ad

Saturday, October 1, 2011

DEMONSTRATE THE NEW KICK OF DEATH.


Two woman named Risa and Sandy again talking to each other.
Risa: "San, I'm confused, sometimes I'm not lust, but my husband is always lust and horny. So inevitably, I served him. "
Sandy: "Oh. if it does, I am almost never had a problem like that. "
Risa: "Well, What was you doing, if you're husband is horny like that?"
Sandy: "Usually if I'm more the lazy, he's already kept fumbling, I hold my breath every effort, then I fart, he'll definitely upset, kept you safe.
Later that night, Risa was going to bed and lights were turned off. Her husband just got out of the bathroom immediately started stroking his buttocks, then Risa directly demonstrate the new moves that are taught Sandy. When he was farting,
her husband said, "Sandy, what are you doing here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment