Clicksor Ad

Saturday, October 1, 2011

ALWAYS SAVE YOUR CONDOMS IN THE CAR.


I am the luckiest man in the world! My girlfriend is a beautifulindependent woman, successful and of course sexy. We have been together for more than a year and finally I ventured to propose to her and was accepted!

However, there is one thing that bothers me, my girlfriend's sister.Candidates for my sister-in-law is still only 22 years old and like her sister, she was beautiful and sexy.

He loved wearing miniskirts and. um, no bra. She often bent whennear me and my could not uncommon superb views.

And I'm sure it was intentional! Because he never do it when there are a lot of people.
One day she called me to discuss my wedding invitation design, it was just both of us in the room, and he was whispering about her feelings toward my that had been buried.

She admitted that she wanted to have my though just once beforemy enter into a covenant with her sister for life, I actually froze the moment.
She also said that she would go to his room at the above and if Iwant to feel my best experience before marriage, then she will bewaiting for my at the above.

My mouth was wide open view up the stairs with a hip sway thatthat so ...... unspeakable! I was not thinking anymore, and soon ranout of the house!
When I ran to my car, my girlfriend's entire family was waiting for me outside with cheers, applause and cheer.
Prospective father-in-law hugged me with eyes filled with tears andsaid how proud he got in-law like me.

MORAL MESSAGE: ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOMS IN THECAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment