Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I ALREADY KNOW IT ALL!!


At school, Stephen was told by a classmate that most adults would hide at least one secret, and that is easy to blackmail them by saying, 'I already know it all'.
Stephen returned home and decided to try it.
When he arrived home, he greeted his mother, he said, "I already know everything."
His mother immediately gave him 20 dollars and said, "Do not tell your father!".
Then, patiently, waiting for the boy's father came home from work, and greeted him by saying, "I already know everything."
His father gave him a quick 50 bucks and say, "Please do not say anything to your mother!"
The next day, when Stephen would go to school, he met with his father in the driver's front door. The boy shook his hand and said,
"I already know everything."
The driver was immediately crouched, holding out his hand and said,
"Come here, son! Hug your father! "

No comments:

Post a Comment