Clicksor Ad

Saturday, October 1, 2011

KEEPING VIRGINITY WITH PINS.


A mother gives a message to her daughter ...
Mother: lad ... Please be guarded carefully your virginity, do not fall before you get married!
Children: okay Mommy, will I keep it well.
One day the girl was walking down the street, but along the way the girl always looked back and the street slowly. Amid the trip she met a youth village.
Youth: Why is your way with a peek behind, what is it?
Children: eeh, I'm afraid my virginity fall.
Youth: Oohh ... so anyway! What if you come with me. Later your virginity, I wear a pin nails, so as not to fall!?
Children: truth is it? I want to!
Arriving at the house the young man, they do have the original pin nailed the young man on the girl's virginity.
Son: Hey, why does it hurt?
Youth: Yeah, because the pin was great, so strong and will not fall if you go!
After the process, the girl was returned to her home. Arrival home, she went straight to his mother.
Son: Mom ... Now I'm not afraid of falling again virginity, because it had already let the nails strong, and will not fall!
Mother: In a nail! ...
Child: Yeah ... wear a pin had a youth from the next evillage! The needle is strong and large, the village's youth say that strong and will not fall.
Hearing the words of his mother fainted at once ....

No comments:

Post a Comment