Clicksor Ad

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THREE REQUESTS


One day, Kevin and Jonathan is looking for firewood into the wilderness. They found a monkey who crushed stone. Then they freed the monkey. Apparently it is monkey magic monkey. As a thank you, the monkey magic it promised to grant 3 wishes each.

Monkey: What is your petition Jonathan?
Jonathan: I want all people in the west so all the beautiful girls.
Monkey: I grant O.K. Kevin, what you demand?
Kevin: I want just a motorcycle ....
Monkey: For what bike? but let I turn down. Now the second request, what is your request?
Jonathan: I want all people in the east so all the beautiful girls.
Kevin: If I want a helmet only.
Monkey: Well, I grant your request. Now the third request.
Jonathan: I ask all people around the world so all the beautiful girls.
Monkey: wow .... turns out you girls mania, but as my thanks, I'll grant. Kevin is now your turn, what are you want?
Kevin: I want ... .... my friend, Jonathan ... .... become a Homo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment