Clicksor Ad

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RAPE


A criminal escaped from prison after jailed for 20 years old. In escape, he went to a house and broke into it to looking for money. But found only a pair of young bride sleeping on the bed. Prisoners ordered that the man down from the bed and tied him in the chair.
Then he tied the woman to the bed, the prisoner's kiss her neck, and hurried to the bathroom.
While the prisoner was in the bathroom, her husband whispered to his wife
"My wife, this guy is a criminal who escaped from prison. Look at the clothes used, he may be long in prison and had never touched a woman in a long time. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, do not resist, do not complain, do as he wishes, give satisfaction. This guy is dangerous, if angry, he can kill us. So hang in there honey. I Love You ... "
Replied the wife, "He was not kissing my neck. But he whispered to ear. He said he gay and he thinks you're sexy as hell and he asked where the body lotion? I replied in the bathroom. Hold honey .. I Love You Too ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment