Clicksor Ad

Thursday, September 22, 2011

NOT FOLLOWING A HUSBAND’S ADVICE


A wife to nag her husband seduced by a half forced to buy beautifuljewelry.
Unable to stand with the wife nagging her husband eventuallybought a beautiful diamond ring for the wife.
Of course the wife is very happy, but before giving the ring that the husband told the wife promised.

Husband: Ma, I give this ring but she has to promise, that mommywill not show off to friends mommy or anyone else. any reason
Wife: Ok, my dear ...
Husband:  if breaking your promise , you will regret and shame, okay...
Wife: Ok dear, if I break my promise , I ready to face the consequences.

A few days later, the wife of a great anger to her husband ...
Wife: Damn youu... !!!
Husband: Why Mom?
Wife: How in the place where is my face, was fitted gathering of my friends mock me, they said let it ring a poor imitation. I’m shy... ..

(With lightly) the husband replied: Kan as promised, mommy was ready to bear the consequences if you showing off that ring to your friends.

Wife:  damn husband…. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment