Clicksor Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

AIR FORCE GENERAL AND THE ANGRY KIDS


When the plane was preparing for take-off, a 5-year-old boy with a wild temper tantrum. No matter what the frustration, the mother tried to calm him down, but the boy continued to shout loudly and kicking chairs around it.

Suddenly, from the back of the plane, an elderly man in a uniform Air Force Gen. seen slowly walking forward, stopping a confused mother. With hands raised, white-haired and polite, soft-spoken General bowed down, pointed toward his chest, whispering something into boy's ear.

Instantly, the boy calmly, softly holding his mother hand, and calmly tied a seat belt. All the other passengers clapped spontaneously.

The General slowly walked back to his seat. One of the officers cabins touched his sleeve. "Excuse me, General," he asked quietly, "if I could ask what use a magic spell on that child?"
The old General was smiling calmly and softly admitted, "I showed him my pilot's wings, the star of my services, and my battle ribbons, and then I explained that with a gesture of appreciation that I have the right to vote and throw one passenger out of the plane."

No comments:

Post a Comment